FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT: James Ian Yellowlees
YEARS IN JAPAN: Over 25 years
- 1996: Ph.D., University of Tokyo, Modern Japanese Politics and Economics;
- 1989: M.A., University of Tokyo, Modern Japanese Politics and Economics;
- 1985: B.A., University of Toronto, East Asian Studies (Politics minor);
- 1984: Completed Advanced Japanese Language Program, Sophia University, Tokyo.
- 1995 to Present: President, Pacifica Consultants, Tokyo;
- 2001 to Present: President, GlobalDaigaku.com;
- 1992-95, Director, Japan/Korea, The Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada (Corporate and Government-related Consulting);
- 1989-92, Director, Japan Office of the Government of British Columbia, Canada;
- 1988-96, Lecturer, Waseda University (Open College)
- 1988-96, Commentator, NHK Sports programs
- 1987-89, Producer, Director, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) in Japan.
- Board Member: AIMS International
- Board Member: Balanced Management Association (Japan)
- Advisor: Economist Japan Business Group
- Member: American Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- Member: International House of Japan
- Member: Mirai Media Research Group
- Cross-Cultural Issues (1992): Published by Gemco in Tokyo. Co-authored with Waseda University lecturer and noted Japanese writer and international business consultant Kazuhito Masui. Used as a university text in several universities throughout Japan.
- Kokusaika Seiyo (1990): Co-authored with Kazuhito Masui, noted journalist “Mad” Amano and others.
- Various Newspaper, Magazine and Web-based articles